Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Snail blogging

I'm amazed by the folks who can sit in a conference session and blog as the presenters talk. I'm a decent touch typist, but I tend to take notes as a series of thoughts, notes, and one-liners. If I tried to summarize in complete, coherent sentences, I'd miss 3/4s of the content.
I've thought about blogging in the evenings during the conference, but by the time sessions wrap up, I've usually heard the little "ding" that indicates that my brain has shut off. So I've creating a new term for my delayed musings - "snail blogging."

My next couple of postings will share some tidbits from Internet Librarian 2007. If you're in a rush to find out about, check out some of the power bloggers listed here: http://www.infotodayblog.com/other-bloggers-at-il-2007/

If you don't mind waiting for the snail blog, stay tuned....

v

No comments: